- Equipped with a special CNC hydraulic crowning system(10’ up); clearly offering several advantages over traditional mechanical wedge and wave type systems; unique fabrication procedure guaranteeing minimum corrections; entirely supported on pivots, ensuring precision and durability
- Modular oversized frame entirely bolted, made from superior steel grade, providing high bending precision, incomparable long term stability, eliminating internal stress far better than any other traditionally made stressed relieved welded press brake frames.
- Forged hydraulic cylinders and pistons, solidly fixed to the side frames in design, warranting longevity.
- Machine frame deflexion control, characterized by an independent C-frame support the linear encoder and exclusive G-Flex system, certifying a constant bending angle along the length of the bed, whatever part length you are bending.
- Double guiding of ram increases the bending precision and durability of the ram guide ways.
- Extremely fast and precise backguaging system issued from patented design definitely make your finished parts more precise and your press brake more productive.
- Controler, electrical and hydraulic components from well renowned brands, represented in Canada and selected for their reliability.
- Standard equipment : ESA/Kvara 530T, 4+1 axis (Y1-Y2-X-R-V), hydraulic crowning, support arms on linear guides, european tools quick clamping system, a set of tools Eurostamp (Italy), etc.
- Several options available such as : other controlers (Delem or ESA), additional axis on backgauge, pneumatic sheet supports, CNC sheet followers, pneumatic or hydraulic clamping, CAD-CAM softwares, etc.
View our videos and catalog for more information