- Equipped with a unique CNC dynamic hydraulic crowning system G-CS (10’ up); clearly offering several advantages over traditional mechanical wedge and wave type systems; unique fabrication procedure and dynamic crowning management system guaranteeing minimum corrections and ensuring precision and durability
- Modular oversized frame entirely bolted, made from superior steel grade, providing high bending precision, incomparable long term stability, eliminating internal stress far better than any other traditionally made stressed relieved welded press brake frames.
- Forged hydraulic cylinders and pistons, solidly fixed to the side frames in design, warranting longevity and better heat dissipation.
- Machine frame deflexion control, characterized by an independent C-frame support the linear encoder and exclusive G-Flex system, certifying a constant bending angle along the length of the bed, whatever part length you are bending.
- Double guiding of ram increases the bending precision and durability of the ram guide ways.
- Equipped with an extremely fast and precise 4-axis (X-R-Z1-Z2) backgauging system as well as unique pneumatic retractable sheet supports, features that will definitely make your finished parts more precise and your press brake more productive.
- Controller, electrical and hydraulic components from well renowned brands, represented in Canada and selected for their reliability.
- Standard equipment : Delem DA-66T, 6+1 axis (Y1-Y2-X-R-V), hydraulic crowning, support arms on linear guides, Europeantools quick clamping system, a set of tools Eurostamp (Italy), etc.
- Several options available such as: other controllers (Delem or ESA), additional axis on backgauge, pneumatic sheet supports, CNC sheet followers, pneumatic or hydraulic clamping, CAD-CAM software, etc.
View our videos and catalogue for more information