All Metal Cutting Bandsaw Machine CARIF 450 models are fully hydraulic:
closing the vice and lowering the head. The hydraulic system has been patented with two controls: ADVANCE and CUTTING PRESSURE. Thanks to this system, the blade advances in the piece with a constant descent, automatically adapting to each type of material, section and thickness.
The most compact Hydraulic bandsaw. Designed of high robustness. Studied to minimize downtimes with easy and practical working operations.
- Robust basement structure in steel powder painted with bright and smooth finishing
- Bow structure in special aluminum alloy hardened
- Patented Hydraulic system for a fine regulation of bow feed and cutting pressure
- Blade motor variable speed 4 KW; 15-100 m/1’
- Miter cutting -45°/+60°; bow rotation through conical bearings independent from the plans for piece support
- Electrical cabinet easily movable for the best ergonomics
- Wide Plans for piece support for a comfortable and practical cutting area
- Complete coolant equipment of 50 lt. tank with electro-pump 3ph. 0,1Kw inside the basement
- Measuring device L=500 mm with height regulation
- Large chips container for easy cleaning
- Bimetal blade M42 mm 3660x34x1.1mm, cardboard box + pallet, service wrenches, instruction manual and spare parts list
- Made in ITALY